KubeBath - Warranty and Care
KubeBath Shower Equipment and Faucets carry a limited lifetime warranty for residential use. All other products come with 1 Year manufacturer warranty.
Should customer experience any defects in materials or workmanship within the warranty period, KubeBath will supply replacement parts or replace the defective product, subject to the following conditions:
- Any claim made under this warranty must include a copy of a valid proof of purchase showing the date and place of purchase.
- Our obligation under this warranty is to the original purchaser only, and may not be transferred.
- Product replacement does not include labor or installation costs.
- This warranty applies to residential installations only.
- KubeBath reserves the right to examine product in question and its installation prior to replacement.
- If an identical replacement product is not available, KubeBath reserves the right to replace the defective product with a similar product.
NOTE: Accessories such as rinse grids, and strainers are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty relates to defects in manufacture, materials or workmanship in a KubeBath sink or faucet supplied for installation into domestic premises in the United States. It does not extend to:
- Damage resulting from failure to maintain the product in accordance with the Care and Maintenance instructions provided with the product.
- Normal wear and tear, scratches or accidental damage.
- Faults arising from improper use and/or installation.
- Defects in strainers and rinse grids.
All incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded. No additional warranties, express or implied are given, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This warranty gives customer specific legal rights, and customer may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
When requesting warranty replacement parts, you will need to provide:
- A dated, valid proof of purchase (payment receipt from an authorized KubeBath reseller)
- The specific part number(s) and/or part description to be replaced.
- In some cases,
Delivery of warranty replacement parts typically take up to 10 business days. In some cases, replacement parts may not be readily available and may take up to 2-8 weeks for delivery.
After the first 30 days of product purchase, the cost of shipping replacement parts is not covered. Customer will be charged a nominal fee for shipping.
When requesting warranty service, you will need to provide:
- an approved Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) issued by Customer Service
- a dated, valid proof of purchase (payment receipt from an authorized KubeBath reseller)
- a description of the problem
Items must be properly and safely packed in such a manner to prevent damage to the part or product during shipment. For your safety, please ship via insured carrier which employs package tracking. Large items such as Vanities, Countertops and Bathtubs must be shipped properly secured on a pallet.
After warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement parts/products will be return shipped via Standard Ground service to the customer free of charge. Upgraded expedited shipment is available for a fee.
KubeBath will not service received items when:
- The item is inspected and found to be not covered by the warranty.
- The item is inspected and found to be damaged during shipment due to lack of proper packaging.
Return shipment of such products will be at the expense of the customer.
For products that are discontinued and no longer serviceable and/or replaceable, a pro-rated credit towards a purchase of another similar KubeBath brand product will be issued.